Simple Apple Avocado Salad with Tangerine Dressing
A great simple salad recipe to try !
* 1 (10 ounce) package baby greens
* 1/4 cup chopped red onion
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
* 2 teaspoons lemon zest
* 1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
* 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
* 4 mandarin oranges, juiced
* 1/2 lemon, juiced
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* salt to taste
1. In a large bowl, toss together the baby greens, red onion, walnuts, blue cheese, and lemon zest. Mix in the apple and avocado just before serving.
2. In a container with a lid, mix the mandarin orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, and salt. Drizzle over the salad as desired. The simple salad recipe is ready..enjoy the appetizer !